When you’re playing Clash Royale one of the things that you want to do would be to win. In order to do this, you need to have the best deck with you. The deck will be your weapon into winning the game and whether or not you have the best team would depend on you and your choices. You don’t have to have the strongest cards or those that can give the biggest damage; you need to have balance and strategy so that you can work out these cards against your opponent. The key is to know your cards well and figuring out how you can work them into making you win.
The perfect deck
Gameplay is important in winning games. However, you should also have a good Clash Royale Deck in order to make your genius gameplay work. Below is a group of cards you may want to consider in your deck so you can create great consecutiveness between the cards and give out wonderful combos.
- Spear Goblins: they make great distractions
- Barbarians: they can be good tanks for witches and can counter giants, prince, hogs and have bigger HP
- Witch: can create a good comb with barbarians and skeletons and has splash damage
- Giant skeleton: can also be used as a tank and use it against a huge number of enemy attacks
- Zap: is able to combat spear goblins, goblins as well as skeletons
- Mini Pekka: when your enemy has higher HP and he drops both of the sides of his base, you can then use barbarians for one side and mini Pekka for the other
- Baby dragon: a good character for offense and defense
- Bomber: also has splash damage and works best with point targeting type of troops.
Make sure to study them and be familiar with their skills and who they can work in combo with. This can help you in figuring out which troop works best with what and create a good combo to defeat the enemy quickly.